My Introduction

Hello Everyone..
I am so happy to be here
Let me introduce my self, my name is Indah Normalitasari
Just call me Indah
And I am 24 years old, my birtday is on 20 March
I am from Purwokerto
Now, I live in Karang Jambu
And I live with my Brother
I am Indonesia
I can speak Indonesian and English
I am a student
I study at Jenderal Soedirman University
My major is International Accounting 
I am from a small family
There are 4 people in my family
They are my father, mother, brother, and me
And My hobbies are singing and sport
In my free time, I love watching movie, playing music, and youtube
My favorite food is meatballs
My favorite drink is milkshake
My favorite color is pink
I am on Instagram. My Instagram's name is @indahnormalita
Now, I am taking an English course at Britania Purwokerto
I learn English because to improve my English skills
And I have a dream. My dream is to become accounting expert and entrepreneur
Oke guys, that is about myself
Thank you and nice to meet you

Popular posts from this blog

Asking Permission